The SAP General Ledger
written by Eric Bauer, Jörg Siebert
- Design, customization, and implementation of the SAP General Ledger
- New ledger definitions, document splitting, profit center accounting, and parallel accounting
- Migration project, migration cockpit, and best practices to migrate from classic the New General Ledger
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Integration with Financial Accounting
Get an in-depth understanding of profit center accounting in General Ledger, follow-up costs, and period-end closing.
Design and Feature of the Ledgers
Get to know the features and scenarios of leading and non-leading ledgers and how to handle custom fields.
Learn how to design, configure, and use document splitting, and get to know the active and passive document split.
Ensure your processes are in compliance with practical General Ledger reporting.
- General Ledger accounting
- Parallel accounting (IFRS, HGB)
- Segment reporting
- Migration and migration cockpit
- CO-FI real-time integration
- Custom fields
- SAP Services and Migration Scenarios