The Official ABAP Reference
written by Horst Keller
- Explore comprehensive explanations of all ABAP statements
- Expand your knowledge with new information on extended expression handling, pragmas, introduction to internal tables, and database streaming
- The latest edition of the best-selling, one-stop official ABAP reference, authorized by SAP
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Learn about every language construct that you may encounter in dealing with ABAP programs, whether it is brand new or obsolete.
Explore syntax diagrams for each statement that show you all your options at a glance.
Expand your knowledge with the various example programs that give you a feel for the surrounding structure of a program statement.
Browse a unique glossary of almost 1,000 entries, which explains all programming concepts from A to Z.
- Extended expression handling
- Internal tables
- Unicode extension
- Obsolete language elements
- Conversion rules
- ABAP and XML