The Complete Guide to SAP NetWeaver Portal
written by Manish Chaitanya
- Understand everything you need to know: configuration, administration, development, and more
- Learn how to perform tasks efficiently and effectively using step-by-step instructions and screenshots
- Find additional resources like lists of SAP Notes and a blueprinting questionnaire sample
In this book, you’ll learn about:
The Complete Lifecycle of an Implementation
Understand the lifecycle of an SAP Enterprise Portal implementation, from conception to completion.
Installation and Configuration
Learn about the process of installing and configuring SAP Enterprise Portal with step-by-step instructions and detailed screenshots.
Portal Content Development
Create roles, worksets, pages, and iViews with ease, and learn how to manage the appearance of a portal.
Understand the various technologies and steps involved in developing custom content for an SAP Enterprise Portal implementation.
- System landscape and configuration
- Portal content development
- Administration and monitoring
- Backup and recovery
- Single sign-on
- Web Dynpro Java and ABAP
- Business Server Pages
- Knowledge Management