SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – The Comprehensive Guide
written by Luke Marson, Murali Mazhavanchery, Rebecca Murray
- Configure Employee Central to your core HR requirements
- Manage employee data using Employee Central features
- Learn how to maintain the system after go-live for best results
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Employee Central Basics
Learn the Employee Central lingo with information on Employee Central’s framework, data models, foundation objects, events, transactions, extensibility, and more.
Features and Functionality
Employee Central has a wealth of functionality. Learn to manage employee data with information on hiring, termination, time sheets, benefit programs, transfers, and absences. Set up and configure position and workforce management, and maintain payroll and tax information with Employee Central Payroll.
Take Employee Central one step further. Develop and implement a strategy for integrating with SAP ERP applications, third-party cloud applications, and third-party vendors.
- Foundation objects
- Employee data
- Events and workflows
- Role-based permissions
- Data imports and migration
- Employee time and benefits
- Implementation and integration
- Position and workforce management
- Employee Central Payroll