SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting Certification Guide
written by Stefanos Pougkas
- Learn about the SAP S/4HANA Finance certification test structure and how to prepare
- Review the key topics covered in each portion of your exam
- Test your knowledge with practice questions and answers
- Exams C_TS4FI_1511 and C_TS4FI_1610
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Prepare with up-to-date information on each topic covered in the 1511 and 1610 exams, like asset accounting and financial closing to cross topics like G/L indicators, document parking, and posting validations and substitutions.
Review major subject areas like general ledger accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable, asset accounting, and financial close.
After reviewing chapters, test your skills with in-depth questions and answers for each section and improve your test-taking skills.
- SAP Certified Application Associate—SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates C_TS4FI_1511
- SAP Certified Application Associate—SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates C_TS4FI_1610
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Asset accounting processes
- Month-end and year-end financial closing
- G/L indicators
- Document parking
- Posting validations and substitutions