SAP Fiori Implementation and Development
written by Anil Bavaraju
- Implement SAP Fiori on AS ABAP, SAP HANA, and SAP S/4HANA
- Customize transactional, analytical, and fact sheet apps
- Upgrade to SAP Fiori 2.0 and develop your own apps from scratch
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Find the tools, tips, and techniques you need to start working with SAP Fiori, from installation to configuration.
Transactional, Analytical, and Fact Sheet Apps
Create, implement, and extend SAP Fiori apps with step-by-step walkthroughs and screenshots.
SAP Fiori 2.0
Updated for the SAP Fiori 2.0 design concept, SAP S/4HANA support, and SAP CoPilot.
- Installation and configuration
- Creating, extending, and implementing apps
- Transactional apps
- Fact sheet apps
- Analytical apps
- OData and SAP Gateway
- SAP Web IDE
- SAP Fiori client
- SAP Fiori launchpad