SAP ERP HCM: Technical Principles and Programming
written by Dirk Liepold, Steve Ritter
Your SAP HR system needs more than just a pretty face—get the information you need to work with your backend system! This book will help you to master the technical aspects of SAP ERP HCM, starting with the basics of its architecture, and moving to more advanced concepts like authorizations and performance programming. With the help of screenshots and detailed instructions, you’ll acquire new skills in no time flat. In addition, get the latest updates for SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, and HR Renewal.
- Learn how to work with the SAP ERP HCM architecture and data models
- Program for custom enhancements, reports, performance, and more
- Understand what SuccessFactors, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, and HR Renewal mean for you
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Your introduction to the SAP ERP HCM system: data structures, HR data processing, and the HR Forms Workplace.
Custom Developments and Enhancements
Learn how to use SAP and HCM-specific tools to tweak the system to meet unique business requirements, use performance programming, customize ESS and MSS applications, and more.
Topics New to this Edition
Technology is evolving, which means that your system does, too. New since the first edition, find information about SAP HANA’s impact on SAP ERP HCM, declustering, integration add-ons, HR Renewal, and more.
- Data conversation and migration
- BAPIs, Interface Toolbox, and ALE
- Custom enhancements
- Personnel and Organization applications
- ESS/MSS WDA
- HR Forms Workplace
- HR Renewal
- Integration with SuccessFactors
- SAP Fiori
- Floorplan Manager
- SAP HANA