SAP ERP Financials: Configuration and Design
written by Naeem Arif, Sheikh Tauseef
- Discover best practices for the design and configuration of SAP ERP Financials
- Understand the configuration process by using a real-world, process-oriented approach
- Completely revised to include extended coverage on account assignments, the new SAP General Ledger, and much more
In this book, you’ll learn:
Financial Accounting Configuration
Learn specific configuration details to help you optimize your SAP ERP Financials implementation.
Real-World Scenarios and Examples
Use the expert advice and examples to help you with your own financials throughout process.
Key Submodules Explained
Master SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and much more.
- Enterprise structure
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Asset accounting
- Data migration
- Account determination
- Periodic allocations
- Foreign current revaluation