written by Jesper Christensen, Joe Darlak, Riley Harrington, Li Kong, Marcos Poles, Christian Savelli
- Explore the new data warehousing solution from SAP
- Learn about data modeling, reporting, analytics, and administration
- Discover what SAP BW/4HANA will mean for you
In this book, you’ll learn about:
What is SAP BW/4HANA?
Get an introduction to the benefits and capabilities of SAP BW/4HANA and how it takes advantage of the SAP HANA database.
What does SAP BW/4HANA do?
Explore new, flexible data models, dive into SAP and third-party tools for reporting and analytics, and investigate your options for external data source and data lake connectivity.
How do I get SAP BW/4HANA?
Understand the prerequisites for installing SAP BW/4HANA, from hardware specifications to service pack levels. Get step-by-step instructions for deploying the solution both on-premise or in the cloud.
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Analytics
- Installation and deployment
- Data modeling
- Reporting and analytics
- Data lifecycle management
- Data warehousing solution