SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio – The Comprehensive Guide
written by Dwain Chang, Xavier Hacking, Jeroen van der A
- Walk through installation, configuration, and usage scenarios
- Build full-scale applications for planning, OLAP analysis, and more
- Learn how to use and develop SDK extensions
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Installation and Configuration
Install the system and the Design Studio Client Tool, then walk through configuration steps for SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, universes, and custom data sources.
Designing and Building Applications
Learn how to integrate planning functionality into your applications, use CSS for further customization and artistic flair, and master design principles for complex, performance-tuned applications.
The Software Development Kit
Explore Design Studio’s SDK for custom extensions. See how to install, update, and deploy SDK extensions and build components.
- Installation and configuration
- Capabilities and use cases
- Applications, reports, dashboards
- Components and properties
- Planning applications
- Integrated Development Environment
- Design Studio vs. Dashboards vs. BEx WAD