SAP BusinessObjects BI Security
written by Christian Ah-Soon, David François Gonzalez
- Keep your system secure by mastering functional and data security
- Understand how to define a rights model and secure universes
- Configure authentication with external systems such as SAP BW, LDAP, and Active Directory
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Best Practices Unveiled
Implement a security system that is easy to understand, use, and enhance by using basic workflows.
Put the rights framework to work for you using group and folder inheritance and custom access levels.
Explore the specific rights of system and content objects stored in the CMS repository, as well as applications.
SAP NetWeaver BW, LDAP, and Active Directory
Learn how to secure your SAP BusinessObjects BI system using external authentication systems and data sources.
- SAP NetWeaver BW, LDAP, and Active Directory authentication
- Single sign-on
- Rights framework and inheritance model
- Access levels
- General and specific rights
- Secured connections
- Universe security
- Access restriction
- Data and business security profile
- Scheduling, publications, and personalization profile