Practical Workflow for SAP
written by Jocelyn Dart, Susan Keohan, Alan Rickayzen, DJ Adams, Konstantin Anikeev, Paul Bakker, Rick Bakker, Manish Chaitanya, Stephen Johannes, Markus Kuppe, Martin Maguth, Elke Menninger, Justin Morgalis, Eddie Morris, Amol Palekar, Mike Pokraka, Andreas Seifried, Sachin Sethi, Atul Sudhalkar
- Get the whole story on creating, maintaining, and customizing workflows in SAP
- Learn about workflow for all the major SAP applications
- Update your skills with coverage of SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, BRF+, and more
- 3rd edition, updated and expanded
In this book, you’ll find:
Explore the background information you need to understand the functions of SAP Business Workflow. Understand work item delivery and agents, and learn how to activate SAP-provided workflows.
Learn how to make sure that workflows are properly executed, and how to fix things when they go wrong. From upgrading, to troubleshooting, to diagnostics, the information is all here.
Know how to create a workflow from scratch. You’ll find basic builder tasks, advanced techniques, and information on editors and ABAP techniques.
Get information on customizing UIs, and how to use workflows in different SAP components.
- SAP Business Workflow
- Business processes
- ABAP classes and custom programs
- Web Dynpro ABAP/Java
- SAP HANA
- SAPUI5 and other UIs