Migrating to SAP S/4HANA
written by Frank Densborn, Frank Finkbohner, Jochen Freudenberg, Kim Mathäß, Frank Wagner
- The comprehensive guide to getting SAP S/4HANA: new implementation, system conversion, and landscape transformation
- Preparation, implementation, integration: find the information you need for each project phase
- Detailed instructions for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid scenarios
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Find your perfect migration plan. New implementation, system conversion, or landscape transformation? Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid? Evaluate your specific business requirements and explore each migration scenario.
Consult practical instructions and screenshots to make your migration to SAP S/4HANA straightforward and simple.
Follow a successful migration from start to finish and discover best practices and tips for each migration scenario. Explore the model organization’s concrete requirements and prerequisites as you are guided throughout the migration process.
- Cloud, on-premise, and hybrid scenarios
- SAP Business Suite vs. SAP S/4HANA
- New SAP S/4HANA implementations
- SAP Business Suite system conversions
- Software Update Manager (SUM) and Database Migration Option (DMO)
- SAP S/4HANA Landscape Transformation
- SAP Activate
- SAP S/4HANA Integration
- SAP Central Finance