Maximizing SAP ERP Financials Accounts Payable
written by Martin Ullmann
- Configuration: key Accounts Payable functions for implementation teams, consultants, project managers, and end users
- Customization: business processes, best practices, and customization options
- Enhancement: BTEs and BAdIs, and more.
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Getting a Better Return on Investment
Learn how to fully optimize SAP ERP Financials’ Accounts Payable functionality with detailed guidance and expertise.
Configuration of AP Functions
From invoice processing to authorizations, learn how to configure every AP function.
Business Process Alignment
Explore strategies for incorporating business processes, best practices, and SAP enhancements.
- Vendor master data
- Invoice processing
- Check management
- Bank transfer
- Logistic invoice verification
- Withholding and tax reporting
- Periodic processing
- User exits, BAdIs, and BTE