Materials Planning with SAP
written by Uwe
- Implement, customize, and use SAP ERP for materials planning
- Evaluate and monitor your materials planning process
- Model your materials planning calculation using simulations
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Materials Planning 101
Understand what can and cannot be achieved with materials planning, and what tasks and trends you’ll encounter in your daily work.
Portfolios, Policies, Exceptions, and Inventory
These four pillars of the materials planning calculation are key to evaluating what you’ll require and when. Learn how to manage them in with critical tools and add-ons from SAP.
Learn modeling techniques from case studies and simulations that will help you apply materials planning concepts to your own planning.
- Supply chain management
- Portfolio management
- Automatic and periodic policies
- Exception monitoring
- Inventory optimization
- SAP ERP
- Key performance indicators
- Value streams