Logistics with SAP S/4HANA
written by Deb Bhattacharjee, Eric Monti, Stephen Perel, Guillermo Vazquez
- Learn what SAP S/4HANA offers for supply chain management: manufacturing, warehousing, procurement, and beyond
- Explore embedded analytics and key SAP Fiori applications for supply chain processes
- Preview your migration to SAP S/4HANA
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Big Picture Logistics
Discover the ins and outs of logistics in SAP S/4HANA with this overview of key functionalities, innovations, and redesigned processes. From procurement to production, see how SAP S/4HANA elevates your supply chain.
SAP S/4HANA is changing your supply chain. Explore inventory management, manufacturing, warehousing, sourcing and procurement, quality management, plant maintenance, and more!
Keep up with the latest in logistics: embedded SAP EWM, MRP Live, and more! Map the logistics line of business workflows like streamlined procure to pay, accelerated plan to product, optimized order to cash, and enhanced request to service.
- Sourcing and procurement
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Inbound and outbound logistics
- Manufacturing operations
- Plant maintenance
- Quality management
- SAP Fiori applications
- Implementation and migration