Implementing SAP S/4HANA Finance
written by Anup Maheshwari
- Get step-by-step instructions for moving from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA Finance (SAP Simple Finance)
- Configure important SAP S/4HANA Finance functionality
- Employ data migration best practices for SAP S/4HANA Finance
In this book, you’ll learn about:
It all begins with migration. Walk through each stage, from migration preparation until the last data check—and consult a quick-reference migration checklist to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
Learn how to set up your on-premise SAP S/4HANA Finance implementation so that it meets each unique business requirement in the General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Controlling, and Cash Management areas.
SAP Fiori Applications
Accounts payable accountant? Accounts receivable manager? See how you can set up and customize the finance-related Smart Business apps for a particular business role.
- SAP S/4HANA Finance (SAP Simple Finance)
- Migration preparation, installation, and data checks
- General Ledger
- Asset Accounting
- Cash Management
- SAP Integrated Business Planning for Finance
- SAP Fiori applications
- Migration checklist
- Preparedness survey