Implementing SAP Global Trade Services
written by Yannick Jacques, Nick Moris, Chris Halloran, Pablo Lecour
- Effectively implement and configure SAP GTS
- Manage regulatory changes and meet specific business needs
- Identify and solve customs-related issues for your business
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Configuration and Implementation
Explore the organizational structure of SAP GTS and choose the right settings for your implementation.
Compliance, Customs, and Risk Management
Zoom in on the major SAP GTS functionalities using an extended example to walk you through the business processes.
Reporting with SAP GTS
Learn how standard reporting works alongside the main SAP GTS modules.
- System architecture
- Organizational structures and settings
- Master data creation, transfer, and maintenance
- Classification management
- Export authorization, licenses, and sanctioned party list screening
- Customs business processing
- Trade preference management