Design Patterns in ABAP Objects
written by Kerem Koseoglu
- Use design patterns to write better code, faster
- Implement common architectural, structural, and behavioral design patterns
- See design patterns in action with real-world SAP applications
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Creational Design Patterns
Create objects with the abstract factory, builder, factory, lazy initialization, multiton, prototype, and singleton design patterns.
Structural Design Patterns
Allow objects to interact and work together without interdependency with the adapter, bridge, composite, data access object, decorator, façade, flyweight, property container, and proxy design patterns.
Behavioral Design Patterns
Increase the flexibility of your object communication with the chain of responsibility, command, mediator, memento, observer, servant, state, strategy, template method, and visitor design patterns.
- MVC (model, view, controller) pattern
- Singleton pattern
- Factory pattern
- Builder pattern
- Observer pattern
- Visitor pattern
- Lazy initialization pattern
- Template method
- Strategy pattern
- Decorator pattern
- ABAP-specific examples