Customizing Materials Management Processes in SAP ERP
written by Akash Agrawal
- Connect your business process needs with Materials Management in SAP
- Learn MM configuration steps and identify potential areas for customization
- Explore case studies, real-world examples, and best practices
- 2nd Edition, updated and expanded
In this book, you’ll find:
The Whens, Whys, and Hows of MM
Understand when and why to use each MM functionality to suit your business processes, and then learn how to accomplish the specific task with process steps.
Learn the basics of how to set up organizational structures and other MM elements, enhance master data, and then tweak the system based on different business requirements.
Detailed Diagrams and Screenshots
Visualize MM organizational structures and processes with practical diagrams, then understand how to configure and customize the system with the help of guiding screenshots.
Benefit from detailed examples to understand how you best use MM to support specific business processes.
Updates to this Edition
Find information on subcontract procurement, outline agreements, MRP, new enhancements in MM, and more, all updated for EHP5.
- Organizational structure
- Master data
- Inventory valuation
- Invoices for purchase orders
- Enhancements and development objects
- Batch management