ABAP Development for Materials Management in SAP: User Exits and BAdIs
written by Jurgen Schwaninger
- Offers custom enhancement exercises for the SAP standard
- Reviews examples for purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, and much more
- Provides an overview of more than 140 user exits, BAdIs, and enhancements for MM
In this book, you’ll find:
A Practical Introduction
Learn how you can use and activate the various enhancement options of the SAP system in order to create applications that are unique to your individual needs.
Important Application Areas
Find tried and tested approaches for each of the major areas of Materials Management, as well as for the validation and substitution of accounting documents.
Apply programming examples for release 4.6C and higher. You’ll learn about alternative solution options if an enhancement has prerequisites or was implemented in a later release.
Discover the most useful user-exits, business add-ins, and enhancement spots that are involved in Materials Management. A comprehensive appendix also provides an easy-to-reference list.
From the Contents:
- External Services Management
- Inventory Management
- Area valuation and account assignment area
- Invoice verification
- Validation and substitution of accounting documents
- MM user exits and BAdIs