ABAP Development for Financial Accounting: Custom Enhancements
written by Sergey Korolev
- Provides tutorials for the immediate improvement of your SAP system
- Covers validations and substitutions, user exits, BTEs, BAdIs, and implicit enhancements
- Includes the enhancement of reports, accounting document processing, workflows, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Enhancing the Standard Screen
Learn what functionalities are available for enhancing the standard system, and how to choose the right one.
Corporate- and Country-Specific Business Rules
Explore the process of creating enhancements that will enable you to adhere to specific corporate and country-specific business rules.
Interfacing with Third Parties
Understand your options for custom enhancements that relate to exchanging data with external systems (banks, vendors, and customers).
BTEs and BAdIs
Learn how business transaction events and business add-ins can be used to enhance standard Financial Accounting functionality.
- Enhancements in reports
- Validations and substitutions
- BTEs and BAdIs
- Posting to Financial Accounting
- External accounting document processing
- Workflow as a user exit