Web Dynpro ABAP – The Comprehensive Guide
written by James Wood, Shaan Parvaze
- Master beginning, intermediate, and advanced skills for working with WDA
- Explore special topics like the Floorplan Manager and integration with SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Apply your skills to solve practical exercises that illustrate WDA concepts in action
In this book, you’ll learn about:
The Complete Picture
Move through the whole world of WDA at your own pace. Whether you’re starting from the ground level or building on existing knowledge, you’ll find everything you need.
WDA Programming Model
Learn about all aspects of the WDA programming model: controllers, contexts, windows, views, UI elements, and more.
Dive into focused discussions of concepts like the Floorplan Manager, WDA integration, security, and performance tuning.
Test your knowledge with developer workbooks that ask you to accomplish specific tasks as part of developing a real-life WDA application.
- Windows and views
- UI elements
- Component-based development
- Dynamic programming
- Configuration and enhancement
- Floorplan Manager
- WDA integration