Variant Configuration with SAP
written by Uwe Blumöhr, Manfred Munch, Marin Ukalovic
- Implement and use Variant Configuration with SAP
- Build and maintain a complete product model
- Get insight into industry-specific enhancements and examples
In this book, you’ll find:
Variant Configuration in ERP and CRM
Understand how to integrate Variant Configuration processes such as quality management and customer service, and explore the necessary customizing steps.
Advanced Integration Topics
Find extensive coverage on business processes for SAP ERP, including the Order Engineering Workbench, planning Variant Configuration, and more.
Learn about the unique configurations and enhancements that are possible within specific industries and how to manage them, accompanied by customer examples and practical suggestions.
Benefit from the authors’ and SAP customers’ notes on special challenges encountered when implementing and using Variant Configuration for product models.
- Configuration profile and scenarios
- Variant Configurator LO-VC
- Product Data Replication (PDR)
- Industry solution DIMP reports
- Configuration Workgroup (CWG)
- SAP Business ByDesign