Testing SAP Solutions
written by Markus Helfen, Hans Martin Trauthwein
- Set up and performing functional and stress tests
- Explore eCATT, SAP Solution Manager, SAP TDMS, SAP Quality Center by HP, and more
- Follow along with extensive real-life examples from well-known SAP customers
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Whether you need information on SAP Solution Manager, eCATT, SAP TDMS, SAP TAO, SAP LoadRunner, or SAP Quality Center by HP, you will benefit from in-depth introductions on functional scope and usage of every tool.
Functional and Performance Tests
Test for both functionality and performance in your system. Learn about the basic differences of these test types, and find out how to reliably test the performance of your applications.
Are your test budgets notoriously tight? The authors show you how to leverage test automation to significantly reduce your testing costs.
Design and scope of test data, scheduling, selecting the right tools, and staffing: all questions related to planning and organizing test projects are answered in detail.
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Test Data Migration Server
- SAP LoadRunner by HP
- SAP Quality Center by HP and SAP TAO
- Test methodology
- Test strategy and standards
- Roadmaps and project planning
- Test management and automation
- Planning and performing tests
- Test Center services