SAP Treasury and Risk Management
written by Rudolf Bryša, Thomas Fritzsche, Markus Heß, Sönke Jarré, Reinhold Lövenich, Andreas Martin, Klaus G. Müller
- Explains functions, usage, and configuration in detail
- Highlights solutions for real-world obstacles and addresses the most common problem areas
- New topics: exposure management, hedge accounting, correspondence, and much more
- 2nd edition updated and expanded
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Understand how to work with and ensure the quality of your master and market data, and get to know transaction management processes in detail.
Position Management and FI Integration
Get familiar with position management in the Transaction Manager, external position management, and integration with the SAP General Ledger and other SAP components.
Exposure and Hedge Management
Learn how to manage your hedge risks from operations, treasury external risks, or treasury positions.
Find out what tools are available to monitor the risks of your portfolio and how to use them: Market Risk Analyzer, Value at Risk, or the results database.
- Master and market data
- Transaction management
- Position and exposure management
- Integration with other modules
- Hedge Accounting for Exposures and Positions
- Portfolio controlling with the Analyzers
- Interfaces and enhancements
- Legal regulations
- Integration and system tools