SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding
written by Amy Grubb, Kim Lessley
- Find, hire, and onboard new talent with SAP SuccessFactors
- Implement Recruiting Marketing, Recruiting Management, and Onboarding in your HR landscape
- Apply best practices for successful talent acquisition projects
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Get a top-to-bottom look at essential functionality, from using Real-Time Job Sync in Recruiting Marketing, to scheduling interviews and reporting on recruiting data in Recruiting Management, to onboarding, offboarding, and crossboarding in Onboarding.
Use SAP Technical Services or the Career Site Builder to implement Recruiting Marketing, explore the key project milestones and timelines for an Recruiting Management implementation, and apply best practices for an Onboarding implementation.
Learn to integrate these talent modules with each other, Employee Central, SAP ERP HCM, and external applications like LinkedIn and DocuSign.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Implementation projects
- Talent acquisition and recruitment
- Job posting and advertisement
- New Hire Portal