SAP Solution Manager – Practical Guide
written by Steve Christian, Michael Pytel, Jereme Swoboda, Nathan Williams
- Get SAP Solution Manager 7.2 up and running
- Learn to manage business applications with SAP Solution Manager
- Explore the processes and functions essential to your job
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Upgrading and Configuration
Prepare your system for use! Get step-by-step instructions for upgrading to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and complete the baseline configuration tasks.
Keep a close eye on your system! Use Business Process Operations, root cause analysis, process orchestration monitoring, data volume management, and other tools for system and application monitoring.
Smooth your day-to-day tasks! Make change control management, requirements management, and IT project and portfolio management part of your daily workflow to keep your system in tiptop shape.
Respond quickly to snags! Use IT Service Management (ITSM) for incident and problem management and see how testing can help prevent system service from being disrupted.
- Upgrading to 7.2
- Monitoring tools
- Business process documentation
- Quality Gate Management
- Change Request Management (ChaRM)
- Requirements management
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT project and portfolio management
- Business Process Operations