SAP Solution Manager for SAP S/4HANA
written by Marc O. Schäfer, Matthias Melich
- See what SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can do for your SAP S/4HANA transition
- Understand best practices for SAP S/4HANA readiness and deployment
- Explore tools for custom code management, testing, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Custom Code and Data Volume Management
Explore how to identify and manage custom code and get the skills to handle large volumes of data during a transition to SAP S/4HANA.
SAP Activate and SAP Best Practices
See how an SAP S/4HANA implementation works using the SolMan-supported SAP Activate methodology and discover how SAP Best Practices ensure an efficient and seamless migration.
Readiness Checks and Testing
Understand how SolMan cuts problems off at the source using readiness checks before a migration and testing tools after it’s completed.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP S/4HANA
- Custom code management
- Data volume management
- SAP Activate
- Solution documentation
- Change control management
- Business processes analysis
- SAP Best Practices