SAP S/4HANA – An Introduction
written by Axel Baumgartl, Dmitry Chaadaev, Nga-Sze Choi, Mark Dudgeon, Asidhara Lahiri, Bert Meijerink, Andrew Worsley-Tonks, Devraj Bardhan
- Learn how SAP S/4HANA enables digital transformation
- Explore simple finance and simple logistics functionality
- Understand the technical foundation underlying SAP S/4HANA advances
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Financials and Logistics
Discover how financials and logistics work in SAP S/4HANA with an overview of key functionalities and best practices.
Deployment Options and Migration
Explore on-premise, cloud, and hybrid deployment models and then understand the steps for getting your chosen version.
See how other companies have leveraged SAP S/4HANA, from implementation to customization, with real-world case studies highlighting pain points and milestones.
- SAP S/4HANA Finance (SAP Simple Finance)
- SAP S/4HANA Materials Management and Operations (SAP Simple Logistics)
- System architecture
- Business cases
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP Activate
- SAP HANA, on-premise
- SAP HANA, cloud edition
- Technical requirements
- Case studies