SAP Query Reporting – Practical Guide
written by Stephan Kaleske
- Provides step-by-step instructions for using SAP Query
- Covers relevant content for all SAP ERP components
- Includes 100 ready-to-use queries
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Basic Principles of Query Reporting
Learn about the relationships between QuickViewer, user groups, the InfoSet, and SAP Query.This book explains how to localize tables and which query utilities support you in your work.
All Major Query Features
Discover everything you need to know about selection and layout variants, drilldown functions, icons, ABC analyses, and much more.
Designing User-Friendly Reports
Master challenging reporting requirements, including ABAP coding. Utilize ranked lists and statistics, Microsoft Excel integration, and much more.
How do you transport queries? How do you improve performance? What do you need to consider with regard to authorizations? Here, you find the answers to these questions and others.
- SAP tables and table links
- Selection and layout variants
- Traffic light icons, drilldown, graphics, and ABC analyses
- Statistics and ranked lists
- ABAP fundamentals
- Integration with Microsoft Excel
- Transport system
- Data retrieval and function modules
- Authorizations and transaction creation