SAP NetWeaver BW and SAP BusinessObjects – The Comprehensive Guide
written by Loren Heilig, Torsten Kessler, Thilo Knötzele, Peter John, Karin Thaler-Mieslinger
- The complete guide to business intelligence with SAP
- Learn everything you need to know about data warehousing and reporting with SAP
- Covers data modeling, data collection, administration, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
BI in the Enterprise
Learn how to plan your BI strategy, and understand which special features you should keep in mind for your BI project.
Find everything you need to know about essential topics in data warehousing: data modeling, extraction, administration, and authorization.
Explore the entire portfolio of reporting: SAP Business Explorer (BEx), SAP Crystal Reports, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, and more.
Consolidation and Planning
Discover the most important tools based on SAP NetWeaver BW, such as BW Integrated Planning and the consolidation solution, SEM-BCS.
Examine the issues you’ll have to work with in a practical manner.
- BI in the enterprise
- Data modeling
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
- BW integrated planning
- SAP SEM-BCS