SAP NetWeaver BW 7.x Reporting – Practical Guide
written by Jason Kraft
- Get an overview of the BEx toolset and what it can do
- Master the use of all the BEx tools
- Learn from a practical, step-by-step approach that will have you building reports in no time
In this book, you’ll learn about:
When and Why to Use BEx
Understand the common business scenarios with which the BEx tools can help.
BEx Query Designer
Explore the basic process for creating a query from scratch using BEx Query Designer.
BEx Analyzer and BEx Web Analyzer
Learn everything you need to know about working with both BEx Analyzer and BEx Web Analyzer.
BEx Web Application Designer
Create applications that shine using BEx WAD.
- BEx Query Designer
- BEx Analyzer and BEx Web Analyzer
- BEx Web Application Designer
- SAP BW Web API Commands
- Filters, hierarchies, and variables
- Knowledge Management integration
- Nesting web items
- Query navigation in Excel
- Web templates
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)