SAP NetWeaver BW – 100 Things You Should Know About
written by Buntic Georgian, Andrew Joo
- 100 little-known time-saving tips and tricks
- Step-by-step instructions and guiding screenshots
- Practical, expert advice for anyone working in SAP BW
With this book, users of all levels will:
With the shortcuts and workarounds provided, you’ll learn how to complete your daily SAP BW tasks faster and more elegantly.
Full of screenshots and instructions, this book will help you pick up new tips and tricks in no time, such as improving your data modeling skills and working with administration topics.
Develop new skills
You’ll discover new ways of doing your work and find yourself saying, “I wish I’d known how to do this a long time ago!”
From the Contents:
- SAP BW data modeling
- SAP BW reporting and analysis
- SAP BW data flow
- SAP BW administration and development
- Integration with other tools and platforms