SAP Integrated Business Planning – Functionality and Implementation
written by Sandy Markin, Amit Sinha
- Learn how to configure and use S&OP, demand, response and supply, and inventory planning applications
- Measure your progress with critical planning KPIs in the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
- Deploy SAP IBP and set it up in your landscape
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Develop a holistic understanding of your supply chain in SAP IBP: learn to navigate the new UI and load data into SAP IBP, utilize the basic planning model, and plan your SAP IBP implementation.
Follow comprehensive steps for configuring SAP IBP, starting with baseline functionality and SAP IBP deployment, before moving on to functionality and implementation with the five primary applications.
Explore real-world case studies from the high-tech, CPG, life sciences, and manufacturing fields and see how peers and competitors are achieving value through best practices.
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Configuration and deployment
- Planning model
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Supply planning
- Response management
- SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
- Inventory management and optimization
- Supply chain analytics
- Implementation methodology
- Case studies