SAP HANA – An Introduction
written by Penny Silvia, Rob Frye, Bjarne Berg
- Explore SAP HANA in all its forms: as a database, application platform, and driver for SAP S/4HANA
- Learn about data modeling, data provisioning, and administration
- Get the basics you need to speed into the world of SAP HANA
In this book, you’ll learn about:
SAP HANA as a Database
Explore your options! Find out how SAP HANA can be used as a database for SAP BW, SAP Business Suite, SAP S/4HANA, and more—and what this means for your landscape.
SAP HANA as an Application Platform
SAP HANA is a developer’s playground. Learn what you can do with SAP HANA extended application server, advanced model (XSA) and SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
New Developments in Data Modeling and Provisioning
Make sure you’re up to date! Understand all the core concepts and also get the latest information on calculation views, the SAP Web IDE, and SAP HANA smart data access.
- In-memory computing
- SAP Business Warehouse on SAP HANA (SAP BW on SAP HANA)
- SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP BusinessObjects BI
- SAP HANA Live
- Data modeling
- Data provisioning
- SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Web-Based Development Workbench