SAP HANA Advanced Data Modeling
written by Anil Babu Ankisettipalli, Hansen Chen, Pranav Wankawala
- Learn how to model complex logic in SAP HANA
- Build predictive models with R, PAL, and more
- Use performance tuning tools to get the most out of your SAP HANA models
In this book, you’ll learn:
Learn how to design SAP HANA data models to represent complex business logic, through practical examples and step-by-step modeling how-tos.
Use PAL and R to build advanced predictive models that make the most of SAP HANA’s predictive power.
Discover basic tuning techniques for your SAP HANA data models, such as avoiding long join paths, defining partitions, pushing down filters, and more.
- Basic and advanced predictive modeling
- SAP HANA modeling paradigms
- Complex business logic
- Analytic, attribute, and calculation views
- Application Function Library models
- R procedures
- Simulations and optimization
- Performance tuning
- SAP HANA database