SAP HANA Administration
written by Richard Bremer, Lars Breddemann
- Go under the hood of SAP HANA: architecture, administration tools, objects, and more
- Manage high availability, backup, and recovery
- Get hands-on advice about user management, roles, and privileges
In this book, you’ll learn about:
The SAP HANA Difference
Learn about how SAP HANA is different from a traditional database, and what this means for you.
You know what tables, objects, sessions, and transactions are—now learn how to work with them in SAP HANA.
The Missing Pieces
Got bits of knowledge from various sources? This book will fill in the gaps with the complete picture of administration for SAP HANA.
- Administration tools
- Installation and updates
- Backup, recover, and high availability
- Repository and catalog objects
- Sessions and transactions
- User management and security
- Roles and privileges
- Performance analysis
- Monitoring and root-cause analysis