SAP Data Services – The Comprehensive Guide
written by Bing Chen, James Hanck, Patrick Hanck, Scott Hertel, Allen Lissarrague, Paul Médaille
- Get to know the IDEs: Designer and Workbench
- Perform all major tasks, from working with objects to analyzing unstructured text analytics
- Learn how to use Data Services in combination with SAP BW and Information Steward
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Starting with Data Services
Set up your Data Services foundation. Learn how to plan for Data Services in your organization, then how to install, configure, and get working with it.
Data Services Tasks
Regardless of your skillset, you’ll find essential information on the tasks you’ll encounter when working with Data Services. Learn how to architect jobs with performance, transparency, supportability, and cost in mind.
Data Services plays well with others. This book explores two common integration scenarios: data warehousing and retail environments. Learn how to overcome common challenges and see frequently used scenarios.
- Data Services architecture and OS
- Enterprise information management
- Installation: Windows and Linux
- Data Services objects
- Data Services scripting language
- Social media analytics
- Information Steward
- Integration: data warehousing and retail