SAP BW 7.4 – Practical Guide
written by Amol Palekar, Bharat Patel, Shreekant Shiralkar
- Get the basics on working with SAP BW
- Use step-by-step instructions to master data modeling, ETL, reporting, and more
- Learn about new developments in the 7.4 release
In this book, you’ll find:
Detailed Steps for Working with SAP BW
Get click-by-click instructions with guiding screenshots that will answer your questions and get you working in your own SAP BW system.
Supplements and Bonus Material
Find helpful lists of transaction codes, SAP Notes, data for the case study, and sample code downloads.
Information New to This Edition
Comprehensive updates include information on planning with DSOs, query execution in BW on HANA, SAP Lumira, and so much more.
- Master data
- DataStore objects
- Data extraction
- BEx Query Designer
- BEx Web Application Designer
- Reporting and analytics
- Integrated Planning (BW-IP)
- SAP HANA