SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence – The Comprehensive Guide
written by Christian Ah-Soon, Jim Brogden, Dallas Marks, Gabriel Orthous, Heather Sinkwitz
- Your one-stop reference for all things Webi
- From report creation to publication, and everything in between
- Updated for release 4.2, SAP HANA, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
SAP BI 4.2 SP4
Dive into Web Intelligence 4.2 enhancements and platform improvements, including a new HTML5 user interface, support for geomaps, and access to additional data sources.
Webi from A to Z
Get the complete picture of working with Web Intelligence, from creation to publication. From the first step to the last, learn how to design reports that make an impact with this comprehensive guide.
Web Intelligence Interactive Viewer
Discover the HTML5-based Web Intelligence Interactive Viewer and BI launchpad, a fully integrated interface for organizing, viewing, analyzing, and sharing business intelligence content.
- Release 4.2
- HTML and Java viewers
- Report and query creation
- Chart engine and geomaps
- Multidimensional data sources
- Data filters
- SAP HANA and SAP BW
- Web Intelligence Interactive Viewer
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.x
- Web Intelligence security