Project Builder in SAP Project System – Practical Guide
written by Kieron Dowling
- Create projects in Project Builder
- Manage project data using the Planning Board
- Prepare project costs with Easy Cost Planning
In this book, you’ll learn:
Whether you’re a project coordinator, manager, or planner, discover how to reap the benefits of Project Builder and navigate its planning tools through detailed screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
Project Creation and Maintenance
Whether it is templates, spreadsheets, or from scratch, explore the various ways in which a project can be created or moved around a structure. Then, see how to maintain project and WBS fields.
Learn how to implement special functions like mass change, or work with simulations to create “what-if” scenarios.
- Project maintenance
- Network headers and activities
- WBS elements
- Planning Board
- Easy Cost Planning
- Sales pricing
- Mass change
- Configuration and troubleshooting