Operating SAP in the Cloud – Landscapes and Infrastructures
written by André Bögelsack, Galina Baader, Loina Prifti, Ronny Zimmermann, Helmut Krcmar
- Explore the options for moving your SAP landscape to the cloud
- Learn about internal, private external, and public external clouds
- Find out how you can use SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP Landscape Virtualization Manager, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Setting Up Your Own Cloud
Want to set up your own internal cloud for SAP systems? Learn how to utilize converged infrastructures, such as Vblock and FlexPod, and the SAP Landscape Virtualization Manager to get the job done.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Operating in a private cloud with an external data center? Discover which service interfaces and usage scenarios to implement with examples based on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and third-party providers such as Swisscom and Verizon.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Looking for platform solutions to develop and integrate the cloud? Explore information on SAP HANA Cloud Platform for big data and analytics environments, and the SAP Cloud Appliance Library based on Amazon Web Services.
- Cloud computing
- Operation and migration
- Public and private cloud
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Converged infrastructures
- SAP Landscape Virtualization Manager
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP Cloud Appliance Library
- Amazon Web Services