Maximizing SAP ERP Financials Accounts Receivable
written by Manish Patel
- Comprehensive coverage of key AR functions for implementation teams, consultants, and end users
- Detailed business processes, best practices, and customization options
- Including enhanced functionality, including BTEs and BAdIs, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Implementation and Configuration
Get practical advice from an experienced SAP consultant on all of the major functionality in SAP ERP Financials Accounts Receivable, and learn how to implement it effectively.
Technical Enhancements and Add-ons
Learn how authorization objects, BTEs, BAdIs, and BAPIs can be used to enhance and extend your AR implementation with a minimum of configuration and user training.
Get Hands-on with Specific Functionality
Understand the core Accounts Receivable functions like never before: dunning, AR transactions, revenue recognition, credit management, tax processing, and more are all covered in serious detail.
- Customer master data
- Technical enhancements
- Credit management and tax processing
- Customer billing and additional billing
- SAP Financial Supply Chain Management
- Best practices and lessons learned