Integrating Materials Management with Financial Accounting in SAP
written by Faisal Mahboob
- Explains the key financial integration points in Materials Management
- Includes best practices, real-world examples, and configuration steps for logistics, business transactions, and more
- Teaches you how to integrate procurement and financial accounting processes
In this book, you’ll learn about:
SAP Procurement Configuration
Configure the FI and MM components with ease and learn the pros and cons of each within an SAP ERP workflow.
Improved Procurement Processes
Adapt a flexible and integrated MM solution set that highlights FI compliance and account and control postings.
Technical Meets Functional
Discover the technical aspects of SAP ERP functionality including coding and database tables to help you develop a more technical understanding of integration.
- Basic configuration
- Stock and consumption materials
- Procurement conditions
- Price determination
- AP Invoicing
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Material price change
- Balance sheet valuation