Implementing SAP BW on SAP HANA
written by Matthias Merz, Torben Hugens, Steve Blum
- Explore your SAP BW on SAP HANA implementation options
- Get step-by-step instructions for migration, including pre- and post-steps
- Learn how SAP HANA changes data modeling, reporting, and administration for an SAP BW system
In this book, you’ll find:
The Complete Migration Process
Learn all the steps in an SAP BW to SAP HANA migration, from readying the system to the details of the post-migration processes.
Data Modeling and LSA++
Find out how SAP HANA and LSA++ changes data modeling in an SAP BW system.
New Reporting Options
With your new system, you have reporting options you never had before. Learn about SAP HANA Views and SAP Lumira.
- In-memory technology
- Implementation options
- Migration steps
- Data modeling in SAP HANA Studio
- In-memory optimized InfoCubes
- Process chains
- Hot/warm/cold data
- Administration in SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Views
- SAP Lumira
- Advanced DSOs