Implementing SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
written by Peter Jones, Tim Soper
- Implement standard and embedded SAP BPC
- Facilitate fast and accurate reporting with expert tips and techniques
- Learn script logic, Data Manager, and process chains for SAP BPC
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Standard and Embedded
The latest version of SAP BPC brought both updates and options. Learn how to configure a new SAP BPC implementation to meet your business requirements.
Reporting with EPM
Use the SAP Enterprise Performance Management Add-in for both SAP BPC planning models’ reporting and input templates.
SAP BPC Migration
When should you migrate from 10.0 to 10.1? How do you do it? This book has the answers.
- Standard and embedded SAP BPC
- System architecture
- Data loading
- Data Manager packages
- Forecasting, planning, and budgeting
- Integrated Planning PAK