Enterprise Information Management with SAP
written by Corrie Brague, Ryan Champlin, Frank Densborn, David Dichmann, Ina Felsheim, George Keller, Markus Kuppe, Philip On, Helmut Stefani
- Understand the big picture of SAP’s EIM offerings
- Get step-by-step instructions for the most common tasks in each EIM tool
- Learn about products like SAP PowerDesigner and SAP HANA Cloud Integration
In this book, you’ll find:
Information on SAP’s EIM Offerings
Find detailed information on SAP’s different EIM solutions to learn what they can do for you. In addition, see real-world, practical examples of these tools in use.
Get to know each EIM tool. Explore the steps you need to use the solutions for the most common tasks, and use the accompanying screenshots to make sure you’re on track.
The Classics and the Newcomers
From SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward, to new topics like SAP HANA Cloud Integration and SAP PowerDesigner, find what you need to get started.
- Information governance
- Data migration and archiving
- EIM portfolio
- SAP HANA and Hadoop
- Rapid-deployment solutions
- SAP Data Services
- SAP Master Data Governance 7.0
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- SAP PowerDesigner
- SAP Information Steward
- SAP Information Lifecycle Management