Creating Dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects
written by Ray Li, Evan DeLodder
- Create interactive dashboards with the tool previously known as Xcelsius
- Understand how to use SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards in an SAP environment
- Explore features such as Query Browser, sparkline chart, and universe connectivity
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards Basics
Build a strong foundation by understanding the features, options, themes, and commands that are at your disposal, and benefit from comprehensive examples and practical exercises.
Tailor and enhance your dashboard by using SDK tools, data connectivity with options like SAP Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects Live Office, and both SAP and non-SAP tools.
Benefit from numerous screenshots that show how different features will look in a dashboard (and view them in color in the online version!).
From the Contents:
- UI components
- Data and Universe connectivity
- Query Browser
- Sparkline chart
- XML data
- SAP NetWeaver BW Connection
- Remote web service
- Query as a Web Service
- Drill down
- Direct data binding
- Custom components