Cash Management with SAP S/4HANA
written by Dirk Neumann, Lawrence Liang
- Configure your cash management processes for on-premise and cloud SAP S/4HANA deployments
- Perform your cash management operations in SAP S/4HANA, from bank account management to liquidity analysis
- Clean and migrate your cash data into SAP S/4HANA
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Bank Account Management
Learn how the new BAM impacts bank account business processes, from maintaining house banks to managing bank approval workflows, and get step-by-step instructions for setting up this module.
Configure cash positioning and explore SAP Fiori apps like Cash Position and Check Cash Flow Items. Walk through processing cash transactions, analyzing your cash position, and exploring new reporting options.
Develop liquidity plans, master your liquidity forecasts, and compare actual vs. planned cash flow; then configure liquidity management for your business requirements.
- Bank account management (BAM)
- Cash positioning
- Cash operations
- Liquidity management
- Cash flow
- SAP Fiori apps
- One Exposure from Operations hub
- Deployment options
- Cash management extensions
Premium ContentLogin to buy access to this content.